How to clean PCB after soldering?
Our complex solution
Trends that raise demands on cleanliness in the pick-and-place process
- The general miniaturisation of PCB
- The reduction of operating voltage
- Narrower and smaller component spacing
- Shorter distances between conducting paths
- The rise in the use of electronics in all areas of industry
Why clean the print circuit boards after soldering?
It ensures that the resulting product has a far longer lifespan and is reliable for longer.
What are the most common problems?
Corrosion causing leakage current and short circuits
Dendrite formation causing leakage current and short circuits
What causes these problems?
Flux residue on PCB