How to clean Stencils, misprints and squeegees?
Our complex solution
Trends that raise demands on cleanliness in the pick-and-place process
- The general miniaturisation of PCB
- The reduction of operating voltage
- Narrower and smaller component spacing
- Shorter distances between conducting paths
- The rise in the use of electronics in all areas of industry
Why to clean stencils, squeegees and misprints of PCB?
51 – 72 % of the errors caused by soldering happen as the result of poor solder paste printing.
What are the most common problems?
Not enough paste is applied
Solder joint connection
Creation of "Solder ball"
What causes these problems?
The residue of old solder paste remaining on the template.