How can you clean the spray arm of the InJet® 888 cleaning machine? Watch our step-by-step video tutorial.
- Loosen the rotation screw.
- Take the arm rotation out of the process chamber.
- Check the cleanliness of the respective nozzles.
- Unscrew the nozzles.
- Clean the nozzles with compressed air.
- Assemble the clean nozzles back on the rotation arm.
- Tight the nozzles carefully, as the thread is conical!
- Take care to all the grooves on the nozzles are not parallel with the rotation arm.
- Check the correct setting of the nozzles groove angle.
- Check the correct order of the rotation screw and place the screw.
- Place the arm rotation into the cleaning machine.
- Tighten the retaining screw.
- Turn slightly upper rotation arms into different angles.
- Repeat the same process on the remaining rotation arms.